News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

juve vs city thread

Started by ebm1991, November 25, 2015, 18:44:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

bluepill

so we're not bothering with a striker then

goat

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on November 25, 2015, 20:51:21
Ta - but I can't get rid of the obscuring ads.

need to look close for the tiny x

Rowley Birkin QC

Tried that - doesn't work.

bluepill

fucks sake my gran could have scored that, and she's not with us anymore

Neil Mcnab

De Bruyne puts it on a plate for Sterling and he f*cks it up.

Swiss

There were a few easy chances missed for both sides.

Hopefully Vinny and Silva will be back soon

gavin

Ultimately a very frustrating and disappointing night. Didn't do enough to deserve anything from it in the end either.

clevblue

Poor effort,frustrating. When's Silva back?

Neil Mcnab

All the outfield players were average. We will finish second in the group, get knocked out in the next round.

nimrod

Our central defenders just arent good enough (except Vinny)

we need new ones, in January

Ken if you ever need a link fast go to Shady's blog, he's always on matchday forum on bluemoan

http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/

Rowley Birkin QC

Swiss

I like Otamendi: Him and Vinny could be very good together.
Having a settled back 4 is crucial, we've had to chop and change a lot this season

More crucial is the Midfield. Too static

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on November 27, 2015, 20:17:43
I like Otamendi: Him and Vinny could be very good together.
Having a settled back 4 is crucial, we've had to chop and change a lot this season

yeah but we chopped and changed last season without need to

I think even the most ardent pellers supporter/fan boy can now see he cant build/sort out a defence

Take the last 2 games, I think Bobby wouldve been much more canny especially with the key players missing

Swiss

There has been a need to this season due to injuries and what i believe was trying to give Mangala more of a chance to prove himself..

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on November 27, 2015, 22:59:51
There has been a need to this season due to injuries and what i believe was trying to give Mangala more of a chance to prove himself..

shouldve just loaned him out to Sunderland

goat

whoever was doing the commentary on whatever the fuck i was watching it on made a good point about mangala

if he has a striker to mark and kick the shit out of he does a good job, if he has to mark space he goes to shit with his concentration

common sense would be mangala doing a man marking job with demi sweeping up while vinny is fucking broken again....so expect navas and clichy at the back

Swiss

I'll have to look out for that. I think he's a bit bambi on ice with the ball too (Mangala).

bry the guy

Them bike inertubes they use on there legs must cause unnatural movment too i dont see that many teams use them...........maybe they are the cause of the muscle injuries,i mean even Hart has got a muscle injury.