News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Upcoming games

Started by gavin, December 17, 2015, 21:10:32

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Arse and Leicester in the next three. It is about time City made a statement of intent. I strongly believe we have by far the best team and squad and much of what Joe Hart has said in the last few days has pleased me. Our squad should be disappointed we are not well clear of this league. Win the next three games comfortably and it will put us back top and ready to stride into the new year taking the league by the scruff of the neck. If we don't it could well mean a long struggle for the rest of the season to be slightly less mediocre than the rest. Though it could all very well just depend on how often Vinny is fit which is a very sad thing to say given our investment on centre halves.

Ludo

Given the problems we have in defence it makes the dilemma of playing Yaya as a second central/ defensive midfielder all the more pertinent.

If we play Yaya in that position against Arsenal we could be in severe trouble.

clevblue

Joe says its time to release the Dragon, they should ALL be listening.. goals and lot's of em

KunDB

The evidence is on the pitch and these players are only giving 75% most of the time. Hard to see them stepping up and giving more, so a struggle to win the PL is what we should expect, in a PL that we all should agree that we should be strolling to victory.

Love to be proved wrong, but I wont be.

Swiss

Do you have to make the font size massive everytime?

KunDB

Quote from: Swiss on December 18, 2015, 03:08:21
Do you have to make the font size massive everytime?

Eh, what are you talking about Swiss my font size is the same as everyone elsesncluding yours?

Eyesight tests are not that expensive! lol

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: clevblue on December 17, 2015, 22:03:58
Joe says its time to release the Dragon, they should ALL be listening.. goals and lot's of em
Ramsey to score then. ;)

Swiss

Quote from: Zabba on December 18, 2015, 03:39:08
Eh, what are you talking about Swiss my font size is the same as everyone elsesncluding yours?

I was on my phone; yours and Gavin's text were about 5 times the size of everyone elses

nimrod

Quote from: Zabba on December 18, 2015, 03:39:08

yours always seems bigger

KunDB

Its my big personality I guess.

guidebridgeblue

Watford Leicester and Arsenal away between now and Jan 2nd.

On current form that is a brutal set of fixtures,  we are of course capable of winning all three but I'd be amazed if we did.

bry the guy

two out of 3 would do me and a draw in the other.

clevblue

Arsenal is a cup final if ever there was one, I'll watch from behind the couch :)