News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Champs league squad

Started by nimrod, February 04, 2016, 23:04:10

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

Same as except swap Nasri for Nacho

gavin

I'd say we've probably got the fourth or fifth best squad in it. If we make the semis this year we've done reasonably well. Obviously a lot depends on the draw but it would be very disappointing to go out to Kiev. Though I despise UEFA and the competition if I had to choose to win one then it would be the chumps league. It's the one we haven't won after all and it would really annoy UEFA.

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on February 04, 2016, 23:48:12
I'd say we've probably got the fourth or fifth best squad in it. If we make the semis this year we've done reasonably well. Obviously a lot depends on the draw but it would be very disappointing to go out to Kiev. Though I despise UEFA and the competition if I had to choose to win one then it would be the chumps league. It's the one we haven't won after all and it would really annoy UEFA.

and like getting Pep it would put us among the elite of Europe

Swiss

Quote from: gavin on February 04, 2016, 23:48:12
doesn't matter how good the squad is when we don't look like a team and the manager makes weird team selections