News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

being still in all four tournaments

Started by Stephen Paul, February 08, 2016, 07:42:17

Previous topic - Next topic

how many do you think can realisticaly  win ?

all
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
4 (40%)
2 (20%)
fook all
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

gavin

I reckon one. Hopefully we'll get the league or league cup. Well likely go out of the FA at Chelsea.  There's better teams in the Chumps so unlikely to win that even if we were playing to our potential which we aren't. The league is looking doubtful to say the Å,east but it is a topsy-turvy season, a victory against spurs is very necessary. Even the league cup is very doubtful given our last performance against Liverpool.

Of course my outlook is a bit jaded by the last performance but it will affect confidence. Hopefully we will see renewed determination. But even if we do there is zero chance of defensive problems being addressed. It's wait and hope for Vinny I'm afraid. Shouldn't be but is.

Leewonpen

The way we've played this season, that result against Leicester has been coming. I'd like to think it was a wake up call but I hoped that after Stoke, Tottenham, Liverpool.......the question for me is not how many trophies we win but, will we hang on to 4th?

alexsam

Whenever we have lost in the league the next game we have bounced back and won, a few quite convincingly.

I not saying we will do that v Spuds as they are a good team but we shall see.

We have 6 points in Utd, would need to lose two more than them to lose the top four spot. Does anyone see us doing that and more importantly them winning all their games.

Sad that I looking at it like that but there we are.

Is Vinny back this week as we could do with a piece of good news on the injury front

ebm1991

what players have we to play Spurs?
all fookin injured.

Lekos

gavin

Let's be honest who didn't give up in both the seasons we won the title recently? I know I did. It seems different now but still.

Neil Mcnab

Like Leewonpen, hanging onto fourth is the goal now. I believe the bin dippers will have more appetite to win in the league cup and the league game against us. So four tournaments, no trophies.

Its like a worst nightmare if the sh*t were to take the chumps league place from us. Good luck with bringing in the best players if we are in the Europa league.

gavin

I don't think we'll struggle to make the top four. Once we get a few players back we'll improve but the weaknesses at the back will remain. We really need Vinny to stay fit to get back in the title race.

Swiss

i still  think the cm is our biggest weakness, control that and win the game