News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

the announcement off Pep

Started by Stephen Paul, February 08, 2016, 07:46:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

should this not really have been handled better and kept behind closed doors until the end of May?
I think it will affect the managment staff and players immensley

Swiss

Pellegrini forced the issue himself, not the club. He came out and said that if city didn't announce it, he'd do it himself. So we can't blame the board.

My guess was that he was fed up with the constant press questions!

Leewonpen

Quote from: stephenmcfc on February 08, 2016, 07:46:36
.........I think it will affect the managment staff and players immensley

Given the performances this season I sincerely hope it does!

gavin

We've not been playing well for a long while. I reckon the announcement has had little impact on our performance.

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: gavin on February 08, 2016, 20:29:52
We've not been playing well for a long while. I reckon the announcement has had little impact on our performance.
Ditto.

Peps wife was reported in the Evening News to be looking at schools in Manchester with Burgerstains wife prior to the announcement. It was already out there.

lee

the deal to bring pep in was nailed on last summer i reckon..

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on February 08, 2016, 20:29:52

Best part of 2 seasons I'd say, most of that down to Pellegrini's weird obsession with handing the midfield to the opposition.

zacc

was better all round for Pellegrini to have announced it stops constant pressure about it.
Made no difference to the teams' performance been dire then direrer!!