News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

You're Pep and you've got the money to burn....

Started by Swiss, February 16, 2016, 00:23:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

How would your 25 man squad look next year?

Must have 8 HG: Bold
U21 doesn't count, but if not enough HG, you must lose a squad place.
New players: Green

ST: Aguero---- Lacazette--- Iheanacho
WF: Sterling--- Bale--- KDB--- Celina--- Barker
ACM: Silva--- KDB
CM: Delph--- Pogba--- Matuidi--- Tielemans
DM: Fernandinho---Delph

DF1) Kolarov----Otamendi-----Kompany---Zabaleta
DF2) Alaba------Denayer-------Laporte-----Sandro

GK) Hart--- Valdes--- Gunn

For sale:

Bony
Nasri
Navas
Yaya
Fernando
Sagna
Mangala
Clichy
Demichelis
Wright
Caballero

Swiss

I was bored.

Would you rather the question:

You're pep, you need a poop. Do you take a newspaper, tablet or laptop into the bog with you?

Do you then look at football, play candy crush saga or check out ornathologist weekly?

goat

im pep and i have this months 442 in the bog already

oddly with peps face on it

did chuckle at wright on your list, the bloke has been at city for 27 years and half the site has been closer to the pitch during a city game than he has

Ludo

There was a lot of noise about Busquets recently so I wouldn't be surprised if he was in the squad next year..

If we need three keepers would promoting Angus Gunn free up an outfield space as he's under 21 (not sure how that rule works)?

I'd be more in favour of keeping Sanga and binning Kolarov.

Swiss

We need hg players. If we buy another uk player then yes, gunn wouldn't count. As per denayer, cellist barker etc. However, we'd be buying the likes of stones, clyne, kane, vardy and barkley...

My issue with sagna is that he's 33. We need to start bringing through younger players or we'll end up like utd.

I don't know why busquets would leave barce, is he not playing? He came through their youth team didn't he?
Zab, kolarov, sagna, clichy are all over 30 now.

lee

can we have pogba and hamsik please and the tall bloke up front from bayern

goat

Quote from: Swiss on February 16, 2016, 09:33:32

I don't know why busquets would leave barce, is he not playing? He came through their youth team didn't he?

has a crush on pep or some shit....an  city pay  well

Leewonpen

goat

no, thats why there was the wait for him to join

Swiss

Interesting. I think the rules are that a player is considered HG once he has played 3 years or more in the nation prior to their 21st bday.

He joined in Jan 14, therefore, in 11 months he'll be HG.

goat

that could explain why he wasnt shipped off to norway

Neil Mcnab

Bale, Alaba and Matuidi are not on their way. Dont know much about Tielemans and Sandro (I bet their are a few Sandros).

Have not seen much of Lacazette. Have seen Aubamayang a few times, he looks the business.

I thought Kurnyplanko from Seville also looked a player. Sure to move to move on for big money.

English players we could realistically get and could do a job. Bertrand and Barkley$$$. Guess Pep would like Stones as well, but has more than the odd mistake in him. Left field (not literally) Drinkwater.

gavin

I'm still very much focused on this season.  However I think we need a new spine to the team. Dominating, powerful, physical centre half, centre mid and centre forward. We've become too easy to play against.

Swiss

Apart from bony, I'm quite happy with the strikers.

You're right about cm though. Need a general or two in there.

Cb, I'm still interested to see how ota developes. Took zabba 6 months to adjust. Vinny was played in cm a lot when he came. Against spurs we looked so much better. Let's see what playing with the captain does for him.
We have denayer to return, anyone watch turkish footy?
Also got a buy back on rekik; anyone keeping tabs?