News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Adam Johnson not guilty

Started by bry the guy, March 02, 2016, 16:29:12

Previous topic - Next topic

bry the guy

off one count

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35711213

But will he get his job back if he is cleared of the other counts?

Victoria

I don't think so; mud sticks!

shandon

He wasn't exactly starring for Sunderland before he got sacked anyway.

Lekos

I think you need to change that title Bry! He's facing up to ten years in prison, guilty on one count but not the other.

QuoteThe footballer Adam Johnson is facing up to ten years in jail after being found guilty of sexual activity with a 15-year-old schoolgirl.

Adam Johnson guilty of sexual activity with a child (link)

Victoria

Neil Mcnab

Is it to soon, it certainly was for Johnson.

KunDB

I will reign in my anger, but using his child to promote a call for him to have justice? How cynical and nauseating. He can have my justice if he wants - locked up for a very, very long time.

We already know he is guilty as two of the charges, one of which was grooming a child, he has admitted.

So if he wants justice he should get it, the full period of prison allowable and monitored for life; which in my opinion is way too light.

I have to wonder what thought was given before commencing this campaign for the implications to the innocent child victim he groomed and committed his crimes against?

I appreciate his sister must be upset but she should understand he had a fair trail, he admitted to grooming a child and was found guilty of sexual activity with a child.

Swiss

What sentence would you give? 5 years seems sensible but that'd mean he'd be out in 2.5 years. So 10 years is what I'd give.

KunDB

Quote from: Swiss on March 12, 2016, 10:30:44
What sentence would you give? 5 years seems sensible but that'd mean he'd be out in 2.5 years. So 10 years is what I'd give.

I think 10 out in 5 would be more appropriate in this case.