News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

In a round about way.......

Started by Leewonpen, December 04, 2014, 20:42:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Leewonpen

Has the team grown by not having Silva to rely on?
Starting to find other ways to break teams down/other players taking responsibility & showing some belief/flair?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I put it down to just confidence. Simple as.

Ludo

I think it's made Yaya wake up a bit.

I also think Clichy's gotten better with a longer run in the team.

bluebrendan

Quote from: Ludo on December 04, 2014, 21:10:18
I think it's made Yaya wake up a bit.

I think that's part of it but also Fernandinho is getting back to his form of last season, which makes us stronger in the centre of midfield, an area where we looked really weak earlier in the season.

zacc

probably bit of both, notice the defence look bit calmer when Kompany's not playing.
Not that you'd want that situation against all  teams

goat

surprised certain posters have not suggested selling while saying holistic a few times

clevblue

They're finally making progress, I suppose that's it really. It's been a slow start to our season although we are okay position wise for now, we can move forward if Chavs slip (when Chavs slip)

Pelle does seem to know when players are ready and when they aren't. He said Yaya was coming back and he has, he started Derdryck when he was the last one you'd pick yourself. He knows his job, I suppose. Pelle is like a holistic healer, does the right thing then waits

Silva should be back for Roma game if not this weekend, looking forward to seeing him come on.