News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Pep and Txixi meet

Started by KunDB, March 08, 2016, 08:55:32

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

In Amsterdam.

According to media, Pep in disguise. Story I read was in the Daily Mirror.

Refers to City's Quatari owners.

Well done Daily Mirror top journalism clearly well clued in to football.

Begiristain was accompanied by a representative of City’s Qatari owners. He arrived first at 9.35am. The luxury limo that delivered Txiki from Schiphol Airport returned two hours later with Guardiola.

Rowley Birkin QC

"City's Quatari owners" !!!? Seriously?  :D

Idiot journalists need to go back to geography school

Hard to trust the rest of the story after shit like that.

KunDB

Now changed. I think when they get-the story they slot it into a template and immediately print. I think this because I have seen that Qatari bit a few times before and this story has been evolved by the Daily Mirror during the day, to include lines like Barcelone will be outraged which was then dropped and instead sevrall transfer names included in the story. All pure speculation, of course.

Swiss

Victoria

article is crap as to why they met! I have reported for the last 18 months of ongoing meetings with Trexi and other City staff with Pep in NYC; no disguises, so why now? Pep is very recognizable in NYC because of all the Hispanics and European ex-pats that live there. Unless the reporter was sat at the table; it's all speculation and crap journalism.

gavin

Dunno why they can't have a chat on the phone.

Swiss

Business lunches in Amsterdam... Picking the team sheets on shrooms could explain why delph and dinho have been used as wingers!