News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Demechellis

Started by KunDB, March 21, 2016, 22:11:28

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

I do not blame him for yesterday or previous poor performances. Pellegrini has far too often left him totally exposed in a bad set up, like yesterday's set up.

I feel sorry for him because the manager should be doing everything in his power to stop players with obvious weaknesses from being exposed and badly mauled. Yet Pellers seems somehow to expect him to play like VK ignoring his age and deterioration and obviously thinks it's perfectly OK to expose him to Players with pace in a high line defence, with a confidence drained partner and no real midfield protection.

it is just incomprehensible to me and sad to watch. He has done well at City but it should have ended last summer.

nimrod

Why not play Sagna ?

gavin

He had a decent spell at the end of his first season when we won the title. However, he was never really what we needed to progress. Though for the money he's been better value than other defensive buys. He's always seemed a good honest pro to me. Good luck to the guy. Just a shame he had such a stinker on Sunday but it happens to us all occasionally.

Neil Mcnab

Should have gone in the summer and Denayer given a chance.
I guess he will be remembered as much for being left in the wake of Rashford, rather than the good work he did in the second half of our last championship winning season. He will know he should have gone and will be well pissed off, because he is a professional and no doubt his pride will be dented.

gavin

He's admitted the charge

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35970985

It says

QuoteThere is no suggestion the charge related to any City games in which Demichelis has featured this season, nor any match he could have had any influence over.

I dunno why there's a problem really if the games don't involve City.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

The only reason I can think of is if he has a friend who plays in another team and bets on his behalf for him to throw the game or a goal.