News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

V Toffees Thread

Started by Zabba, December 06, 2014, 16:31:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: andy1966 on December 07, 2014, 08:20:30
One thing i cant understand , is leaving Lampard on the bench till the 78th minute after losing Aguero ?

Presumably (?) because Lampard isn't a striker andy, and Dzeko wasn't considered fully match fit yet - so Pozo (a striker) got the nod. He did well.

zacc

no arguement from me KB about Mangala nightmare indeed

Neil Mcnab

This game wont linger on the memory. Did what we had to.
Mangala will settle I am sure, just remember how Demechelis was. Boyata is a quota filler only, a poor player, should not be anywhere near the first team.

andy1966

Quote from: Sir Rowley Birkin QC on December 07, 2014, 12:43:53
Quote from: andy1966 on December 07, 2014, 08:20:30
One thing i cant understand , is leaving Lampard on the bench till the 78th minute after losing Aguero ?

Presumably (?) because Lampard isn't a striker andy, and Dzeko wasn't considered fully match fit yet - so Pozo (a striker) got the nod. He did well.
More of a striker than Dzeko though  ;D

Hesperus

The Aguero injury was a sickener and seemed to deflate the crowd and team. We won with our key players out injured so that's a good sign. We need our players back though or we'll soon be left behind.

Ludo

Aguero going off like that was like a death in the family.

clevblue

If that's the family member in your avatar you won't be too unhappy then :o

It's silly really but I don't go long without thinking about Aguero and how long he'll be missing. The world is turning to shit and I worry about City

dexter

that joe hart save was good & demichelis great block at the end. man city were performing like a team. milner, clichey, zabba, navas & nasri non stop running up and down the pitch, tremendous! i was just thinking to myself that they are in great shape. toure is defo someone we can't do without, can't wait for silva to return. pozo is someone i'd like to see playing some more, nice that he got a bit of game time. relax about mangala, the kid is doing alright, give him some time. i must say i was sad to see aguero walking off like that, unlucky :(