News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Ins and Outs

Started by clevblue, December 06, 2014, 23:19:52

Previous topic - Next topic

clevblue

Mangala came back in today and nearly fucked things up again, played well apart from that silly action

Kun out but Pelle hopeful that David Silva will play against Roma.

Dzeko back in today but quiet, needs to get back in his stride quickly. Like by wednesday.

I took the dog out this morning but came back in later

Anybody got ins and outs?

Zabba

Pelle reported as saying.

The City manager said. “At this stage we have to say Aguero will probably miss the next game in Rome, it is very difficult to recover from a ligament problem in three days. Of course it is a big problem for us because Sergio was in a very good moment, we will miss him in Rome, but he is not the only one.

David Silva is not yet ready to come back,
Stevan Jovetic has a hamstring problem that also needs checking out tomorrow,
Edin Dzeko is not fully fit yet and if you include
Vincent Kompany, we might have to play in Rome without five key players.

goat

if pesty got his batch of rohypnol im sure we will hear about his in and outs

gavin

Out has gone the euphoria and optimism of the last few days

In has come concern and doubt.

Still we're three points closer than we were yesterday.

Rowley Birkin QC

That's football I suppose. A disappointing injury list.

However our next few Premiership games all look winnable enough. If we continue to work as hard as we have done over these last three matches I think we'll be OK - still plenty of talent in the squad.

Champions League is looking very tricky now though.

andy1966

Are we now a "one man team " striker wise , as our back up apart from the on loan Lampard is not exactly world class ?

clevblue

Quote from: andy1966 on December 07, 2014, 08:28:17
Are we now a "one man team " striker wise , as our back up apart from the on loan Lampard is not exactly world class ?

yes, Negredo didn't work out, and wasn't replaced because of Dzeko, Jovetic is hit and miss, Ian Nacho is only 12, POzo's learning and so on. We shouldn't be struggling this side of January really, that's probably down to FFP Or is it the holistic brothers

Zabba

Quote from: andy1966 on December 07, 2014, 08:28:17

Tired hearing the rags tell us we are a one man team, Kompany, then Yaya, then Silva, then Aguero. All despairing bullshit we have a really good team and squad that is why we are and have been successful.

The key is the players working hard for each other as we have started to do the last 3 games. Provided we keep that up (a lesson rubbed into our players by Peps Bayern Munich performance) we can beat any team in the PL and Roma.

shandon

I haven't given up on Jovetic yet. Unfortunately he's injured almost as much as Sergio.