News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City WBA Thread

Started by KunDB, April 09, 2016, 16:34:21

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

TEAM: Hart, Zabaleta, Otamendi, Mangala, Kolarov, Navas, Fernando, Delph, Nasri, Bony, Aguero.

DeBruyne on bench as expected.

Subs: Caballero, Demichelis, Clichy, Fernandinho, Toure, De Bruyne, Iheanacho

Lekos

Bony FFS.  Play the Nacho man.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

How pissed off would you be if you were Nacho?

If I was him and Pellers was staying on past this season I'd be writing out a transfer request.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Losing the ball in tthe opposing half of the pitch, allowing them to walk through the midfield, then not closing down the attacker to stop the cross, and Hart getting beat from distance at the near post.

Standard.

KunDB

Watching Bony strut around up front makes me just plain angry.

Pelle is an absolute stubborn fool making a point playing him instead of deserving players. Cannot wait for Pelle and Bony to depart from City.

KunDB

Aguero is playing defensive midfield that says everything about this teams set up.

Bony up font Sergio running around like a headless chicken to feed Bony, great tactics Pelle.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

You've dried up? Sounds painful

lee

we have seen some shit players at city over the years but bony is fookin bobbins...he makes gerry creaney look shit hot

KunDB

Quote from: AvS on April 09, 2016, 18:13:09
You've dried up? Sounds painful

You have no idea, autocorrect a curse lol.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Lekos

One shot on target and it's the 50th minute  :-[

This is a must win, need to get KDB and Nacho Man on.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I'd prefer if we were take kun off to be fair. He's had a few heavy knocks

KunDB

No worries Pelle will take off Kun and bring on Demi no doubt.

KunDB

2 1 up but incredibly a win is hanging on a thread

KunDB

3 points is all that matters

KunDB

Good to see Samir Nasri put in a real shift today.

clevblue

WOW only saw 2nd half but it was sweaty stuff, thank feck for Nasri. 3 Points!!!!

gavin

It's three points and move on and hopefully play better in the next matches. Couldn't argue that West Bromwich didn't deserve a draw really. Bony is stealing a living and bloody good living at that.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ref and linesman was dogs hit.

We've been shit all season and have improved lately and just want the league season to be over as quickly as possible with us in a safe position.

KunDB

Bony touched the ball 25 times in total, ahead only of Joe Hart in the City ranks. Two of those were in the area and two of them were in the centre circle, at kick-offs.

Still will be first name on Pelle team sheet next week.