News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Football bad boys!

Started by ebm1991, May 13, 2016, 16:13:07

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

I don't read papers, ignore most of their websites and as for listening to the shite that passes for 'expert' comment on Sky or BT, I only switch on for the match itself and switch off after. Why waste valuable time reading or listening to utter crap.

lee

millwall!!!

what a wank read that was

Rowley Birkin QC

It was well intentioned.

zacc

The article is high lighting  the constant negative bias toward City by the press.
Obviously once City got money backing, they no longer could be dismissed as likkle citeh & would become a threat to the press darlings.
I take it as a compliment they feel so threatened by City they need to flay about coming up with nonsensical tripe.
Someone made the comment about City finishing  in top four above Trafford Utd  showed the change in kudos. 

Rowley Birkin QC

First time I've seen that 'Sunday Supplement' footage (linked to in the article) of Paul Smith (Sunday Mirror) and the other three wankers getting stuck into Mancini's City and hoping "they never win anything" and "fall flat on their faces" and that we have no "class".  :o

These people describe themselves as professional journalists FFS!!!! Is that what passes for lively, but supposedly objective football journalism in the UK these days? You poor sods! Even the fuck-wits they get on ESPN are better than that!