News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Rag fans

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, May 18, 2016, 11:38:57

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Rag fans showing their class again last night booing LVG and singing 'your getting sacked in the morning'. 

The club also showing their arrogance by declaring to Moaninho that the job is his if they sack LVG. I'm sure Jose will just be sitting at home like a coiled spring watching SSN just waiting for that news. Good plan!!!

Long may this shite continue!!!

KunDB

It is obvious that Mourinho and Utd have agreed he has the job come the summer break, it is just a matter of him and Utd wanting to keep it under wraps until season is totally over and they can quietly say bye bye to LvG (yes I deliberately did not say sack, as it will surely be presented as an agreed amicable separation).

After all they do not want to be seen to have lined up a new manager while the old one was still in the job, that is the type of thing classless money clubs ....eh well Man City would do. None of that type of behaviour from Utd or the Glaziers, who bought Utd using Utd's assets to fund their purchase. No, they are a classy club with good owners and great business ethics, do not try to buy success and do not spend trillions on the transfer market developing all their own first team players, hence why they are so loved and lauded by the press and wider media.

Fans who are forever loyal, supposedly.

lee

they were very loyal last night as it far from full and free to get in!!

:)

goat

bet trev was there with his half and half scarf

lee

fookin gash them scarfs steve

goat

made by cunts for cunts

Swiss

I think the only acceptable time is at a European match or a major final providing it wasn't utd or LFC. Like one of those snpowglobes that you shake once then put on your mantle piece to occasionally remind you of day gone by.

lee

bloody ell tony..a snowglobe on a mantle piece!!

Lekos

He's got one of those pipes that blow bubbles n'all

goat

thai brides, snowglobes, smoking  jackets and muse albums round tones

Swiss

Gotta have the snow globes in place before the dementia kicks in!

lee

Swiss

Ain't nowt wrong with Muse you fussy old gits  8)

I'm from the 80's/90's Grunge era

goat

then why are you listening to shit like muse and not the pixies or screaming trees?