News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Hols?

Started by zacc, May 28, 2016, 21:23:40

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

Who the fuck will do the stats? Selfish twot

Swiss

I nominate terry

nimrod

Reet amof ont cruze

Al Sithi all in 7 weeks

I'll leave you with a joke..

The first time I met my wife she was wearing a big pair of padded gloves and I remember thinking to myself 'she's a keeper'.

zacc

Quote from: nimrod on June 15, 2016, 01:44:29
Reet amof ont cruze

Al Sithi all in 7 weeks

I'll leave you with a joke..

The first time I met my wife she was wearing a big pair of padded gloves and I remember thinking to myself 'she's a keeper'.

groan! 'ave a good un

BongoBlue

Heading home to the Emerald Isle in August with the fam for a couple of weeks. I haven't been in 5 years; the kids haven't been in 10... :o Been too long.

Problem is; two of them are now eligible to have a wee drinkie there. The last thing I want to see is me being out in t' pub with my ould mates getting sozzled and my fecking son and daughter walk in and start ordering booze... ???

Ah well...looking forward to it anyway.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: BongoBlue on June 30, 2016, 05:18:15
Problem is; two of them are now eligible to have a wee drinkie there. The last thing I want to see is me being out in t' pub with my ould mates getting sozzled and my fecking son and daughter walk in and start ordering booze... ???

Surely not a problem, so long as they get one in for you?

zacc

Quote from: BongoBlue on June 30, 2016, 05:18:15
Heading home to the Emerald Isle in August with the fam for a couple of weeks. I haven't been in 5 years; the kids haven't been in 10... :o Been too long.

Ah well...looking forward to it anyway.

sounds perfect to me have a good 'un

Kilkenny Blue

Went to Casares in Spain.  Lushness almighty!!!!  Brought my Colnago and was in cycling heaven.  Hopefully heading back there before Christmas.

Victoria

Stayed in Manchester for 6 weeks; does that count as a Vacation? :)

goat

not if you are from bolton