News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Now there's a surprise...

Started by Ludo, June 03, 2016, 22:34:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludo

We all know that Bony's going to get a move back to Swansea, score a shit load of goals, move to PSG and score the winner against us in the 2018 champions league final.

goat

Quote from: lee on June 04, 2016, 00:48:46
ched and bony at latics..i might buy stevie a season ticket

Will he see them from Rochdale?

Poor fuckers,  you would think they suffered enough living in Oldham

lee

he's got an iron mate...it can stream ......

Ludo

Swiss

Teddy Sheringham was playing until he was 40 in the prem, players that don't rely on their pace tend to stick around a bit longer...

Sagna's 33 and people want him to stick around at City.

Zlat is a nutter, but also a football genius; accused of being a bit lazy...
He'll sell shirt and get them goals.

I'm hoping we go after Aubamayeng

goat

I remember his whole family were at Milan,  all 70 of them did nowt

lee

tony just likes to disagree  :)

Ludo

lee

Quote from: Ludo on June 04, 2016, 00:59:11
Sounds familiar

i know...it's you taking advantage of my pissed up state

Swiss

Depends which of my personalities are on show...

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Ludo on June 04, 2016, 00:05:21
There's no doubt he's quality but when the chips were down in the Chumps league Qfs he couldn't even get past Mangala.😄

To be fair, goat and I wanted City to sign him about three years ago.

But even now he's still got something. A genuine game changer on his day (as goat said). And he's a complete head case - so a perfect fit for City.

gavin

He can be a game changer but he has to be on the wane. Also a bit of a gamble with his personality. He could cause them issues. I'd rather see us sign someone in mid twenties to complement Sergio in his late twenties and youthful Kelechi. Of course we are all assuming we've seen the last of Bony in a City shirt. Back to Ibra and I'd expect him to have his moments at the rags but not enough to make them a real force.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Maybe do a RVP and they'll get a good 18 months out of him.

goat

the personality thing is thrown around a lot, a lot of his comments are tongue in cheek and a lot in his book was made up

a good player needs a bit of an ego, dont want them  doubting themselves at the big  moment eh

reddishblue

Guidetti scored today, they should sign him up too.

zacc

As he's on record as not kowtowing to Pep,his ego is more in shape than his fitness so he'd not wish to be a proverbial team player.
Plus imagine the mutual admiration that'll be played between him & Moaney rest of the team will be left to their own devices!!   

goat

will that be from the same book that had made up quotes zacco?

zacc

Quote from: goat on June 05, 2016, 22:31:33
will that be from the same book that had made up quotes zacco?

no an article based on what he supposedly said in his book so who knows more to the point who cares? ;)