News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The 'Epic' transfer rumour thread

Started by Rowley Birkin QC, June 09, 2016, 01:46:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

Will be interesting to see if Hart goes or willy...

Remember a wee while ago Hart was dropped for the begining of the season by pellers and he came back extra strong... bravo at 33 doesn't have any resale value and surely a shirt term fix. Pep may feel he can mould Hart if given a bit of time and someone real to push him...

KunDB

Pep has no interest in remoulding Joe and Joe I suspect has even less interest in changing.

Joe has been great but sometimes you need to throw a mould out and start again.

Swiss

Just throwing an alternative out there...

gavin

I don't think resale comes into it at all. He wants a keeper who is an outfielder as well and that is his only goal. It's clear he has very little faith in Joe to ever become one. I don't think Willy is that close either.

I reckon Bravo would be signed now if Ter Stegen was fit. Maybe Joe might just get a chance in the meantime but he'll have to make it good.

It is hard to argue against believing in what someone with Pep's record says.

goat

whats this moulding shite, if hart is this shit  with his feet at 29 theres no fixing it

Swiss

I'm not convinced he's ever been coached :D

KunDB

Strong rumours we are after a second Barcelona player on top of Bravo, now we have guaranteed (almost) CL football (money). Speculation of course but Sergio Busquets mentioned. How good would that be?

@SiqueRodriguez
El City està de pesca a Can Barça. No només ve a per Claudio Bravo. Es vol endur algú altre!!! Ho expliquem a les 20:15 al

City fishing for second Barcelona player, as well as Bravo, will reveal name tomorrow 8.15

Swiss

Busquets is a barce player through and through. I can't see them selling him.

Swiss

We were linked to suarez earlier in the window

goat

Quote from: Swiss on August 16, 2016, 23:59:22
Busquets is a barce player through and through. I can't see them selling him.

he made noises months ago about working with pep again

KunDB

Turns out it is Barcelona's doctor Pep is after Ricard Pruna.

Swiss

Quote from: goat on August 17, 2016, 00:11:24
he made noises months ago about working with pep again
You mean he wants a new contract?

KunDB

Seems that Ante Ćorić is very close to signing for us.

Nasri due in Turkey, Besiktas, soon.

Mangala out on loan with buy clause/option to Napoli.

KunDB

Leewonpen

No West Ham move for Bony - Italian striker on his way, no more striker signings according to Bilic

gavin

Christ, won't somebody please take him off our hands

Neil Mcnab

Bony is looking forward to a new challenge at Stoke. If he can play every game and find the form that brought him to us in the first place, it might work. He was useless here.

Hesperus

Amazes me how we can go through an entire transfer window yet we have to wait to the very last day to do loan deals! Hart, Boney, Nasri and now Mangala gone. Only Ya Ya to go but no rumours there!

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Hesperus on August 31, 2016, 17:42:32
Only Ya Ya to go but no rumours there!
Hes honouring his £200,000+ a week contract, what a hero. A lovely agent as well.