News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Official Manchester City Fan Film - Help Required!

Started by mob_martin, July 19, 2016, 11:33:52

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I was thinking maybe Ryan would like to be interviewed with his grandad?

Currently in Orlando. Been here for around 6 hours and not been shot or eaten yet so the goings good!! Seen some right sights mind you. God bless British dentists.

shandon

Quote from: goat on July 20, 2016, 02:54:18
fucks sake, meant to tell him that over here

Oops  :D He didn't say he would pay for flights and accommodation though.

mob_martin

Hi chaps,

Some terrific humours responses so far!

Anybody seriously interested, shoot us over an email: martinmcgreal@hotmail.com

Cheers guys!

Swiss

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on July 20, 2016, 02:56:09
I was thinking maybe Ryan would like to be interviewed with his grandad?

Currently in Orlando. Been here for around 6 hours and not been shot or eaten yet so the goings good!! Seen some right sights mind you. God bless British dentists.

I see where you went wrong, You've strayed into the crack den world instead of Disney World!

mob_martin

Morning guys,

Anybody still interested, don't be shy and shoot me over an email: martinmcgreal@hotmail.co.uk

Remember, we're looking for all ages, not just older fans who have a life-time of stories to tell.

Cheers!

reddishblue

I went arse over tit in the Kippax bogs once due to floor being covered in piss. Everybody laughed.

More details are available upon request.

gavin

I've got some tales to tell you about Lee from our Bridge Inn days but not many fit for telly.

mob_martin

Hi guys!

Last call for anybody interested. We're looking for more people in the 20's-30's age bracket, male/female, so please do message me if this sounds of interest to you.

goat

thats only me and sex pest, the rest are too old

reddishblue

Fuck off, you're never too old. What do you youngsters know anyway?

I call ageism Mob, I will be speaking to my counsel (Rowley) on Monday about this if I remember.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Alright grandad get back into your chair and wheel yourself back into the corner

Swiss

goat

Victoria

Quote from: goat on July 29, 2016, 12:03:54
thats only me and sex pest, the rest are too old

i'm 30 in December, so I am not too old :) however, I think mob-martin request is ageist! If he requires help for his film, I can have him contact my family in Manchester and I'm sure they will tell their stories of nothing but hooliganism, because that is all they seem to do and get drunk. I think you, and the old farts on this board have far more to offer him for stories about City, that are more appropriate. 

bry the guy

zacc

:D mob's request has set the cat among the feathered ones.
I'm in an even worse situation not only the wrong age but no interesting stories
;)

Swiss

goat

go on his film  and do your statting, will be like a city rain man