News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Nasri in Seville

Started by gavin, August 30, 2016, 20:42:29

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

I'm sure some will scoff but I think he's done a decent job for us over the years. Good luck Sami.

http://www.mcfcwatch.com/2016/08/30/watch-samir-nasri-arrives-in-seville-to-complete-la-liga-move/?

Swiss

Hot and cold for me. Reminds me of Adebayor; All the talent, 50% application

bluebrendan

He did a reasonably good job in the title-winning seasons but for the rest of the time he's been too inconsistent to merit a regular starting spot. Turning up overweight for Pep's first pre-season wasn't the brightest thing to do.

goat

spends as much time missing as maddie

Ludo

I honestly thought he could have blossomed under Pep but I suppose the need for first team football was important to him.

zacc

Enjoyed having Nasri at City, lost his way last season got injured and seemed to get disinterested happy just to get paid while putting on weight. Hope the move revives his talent and he plays out his career on a high.

Neil Mcnab

Had a great debut. After that it was all downhill. Great talent, no application. In the Adebayor mould. Should have been jettisoned before now. Gives the appearance of being more concerned with the things being a well paid player gets him, rather than what he can provide in return. There are no passengers with Pep, cutting out the deadwood.

nimrod

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on September 01, 2016, 11:59:14
Had a great debut. After that it was all downhill. Great talent, no application. In the Adebayor mould. Should have been jettisoned before now. Gives the appearance of being more concerned with the things being a well paid player gets him, rather than what he can provide in return. There are no passengers with Pep, cutting out the deadwood.

Agree.

When you look at the work KDB or Silva puts in, no comparison,  also didnt like the way he fucked his national team off.

Swiss

Wasn't that when they had a weird French coach with loads of superstitions and only picked players who were born with a 9 in their bday or some shit like that!?

Rowley Birkin QC

A lot of weird and unsavoury things going on inside the French national squad back then. Nasri probably had good reason to piss them off.