News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Derby build up

Started by Swiss, September 03, 2016, 20:44:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

gavin

I'm confident he will do the biz next week.

Victoria

The media hype has already started here in the US. I saw commercials advertising the game next week, and you guessed it; its all about The granny shagger and moanio. City better stuff 'em good and shut the fuckers up.

nimrod

Ludo

Clattenburg was in charge of the 6-1 so it's not all bad.

Victoria

I'll be happy if the game is better than the bore draw from last year, happier if City win :) The press still continue act as if there is one team in Manchester and one team in this game; sucks big time!

gavin

Turned on Sky Sports news a couple of times tonight and of course it was ex rags on talking about them. What a set of cunts and thats just Sky.

Ludo

I don't even bother watching the build up anymore. I just stick the telly on at kickoff.

Swiss

Best way, there's a lot of bull from both sides

nimrod

Im getting a bit nervous about this it's on live here at 9 p.m. on Saturday night I can't decide whether to watch it at home or got to the pig and whistle with all the other Blues but there will be another room where they are showing the game for the scum fans that's the trouble if those bastards win especially if that big nose twot scores the winner I'll be gutted I'll have a long miserable pissed off wank drive home

zacc

Quote from: nimrod on September 09, 2016, 01:12:07
Im getting a bit nervous about this it's on live here at 9 p.m. on Saturday night I can't decide whether to watch it at home or got to the pig and whistle with all the other Blues but there will be another room where they are showing the game for the scum fans that's the trouble if those bastards win especially if that big nose twot scores the winner I'll be gutted I'll have a long miserable pissed off wank drive home

C'mon Nimmers gotta keep the faith I magnanimously offered the opportunity of watching the derby at our place to
a friend who supports the enemy! He's same age as my son known him all his life, lovely lad but like many of us badly flawed in some areas of life. 
Anyway as the only City supporter  among my peers I always take defeat on the chin, continue to gracious in defeat, but when we win bathe in the blue euphoria. ;)
I notice the hype is mostly from the swamp side of Manchester shows they're worried if they have to carry out the weird mind games they have already.! ;)

lee

we will beat them wankers nimmers...get yr arse to the boozer

Rowley Birkin QC

I'm looking forward to this! Quite a bit of media hype down here in Aus - probably helped by it being live on free to air.