News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

One week

Started by gavin, September 18, 2016, 19:54:07

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Three wins for City, three defeats for United - one of them the derby and Raheem is top of the table. They don't come much better than this!

dexter

it is tremendous, glad to see raheem back to his best

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on September 18, 2016, 19:54:07
Three wins for City, three defeats for United - one of them the derby and Raheem is top of the table. They don't come much better than this!

In truth Watford could've been 3 up after 15 minutes

A really bad result for United. Missing out on a point today could end up costing them that Europa League place they targeted.

Ludo

It's been surprising to see just how quickly the players have adapted to Pep's style. From the first game against Sunderland, where we were probably fortunate to sneak a win, to this weeks performances has been an outstandingly quick progression.

United's demise has just been the cherry on top of the cake. Northampton must be licking their lips.

gavin

Rags at work are at melting point already. I didn't even have to say anything today to wind them up.

KunDB

Poor rags I well remember the sympathy they had for us during the hard days. What goes around comes around.

Loving it. 

nimrod

Jose has a new name

The temporary one

Rowley Birkin QC

TrickyTrev hasn't posted in a while...

goat

bet he has posted shitloads on his new leicester home

zacc

Moaniho already blaming players by name looks like he's working toward a new exit & massive pay out  again!!
Locally lots come up to me & say City are playing the beautiful game I just nod & smile bathed in Blue euphoria
:D