News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

International Break

Started by gavin, October 05, 2016, 20:50:05

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Is anyone looking forward to any international matches this time or is it the same old pointless shite?

Swiss

Not bothered really, bit meh atm

Rowley Birkin QC

Down here in Aus we're playing World Cup qualifiers, so there is a bit of interest.

Stephen Paul

glad to see it for once to give us a chance to get key players back

goat

if you are english aye, no reason to give a fuck. decent team might change your mind

being dragged to the georgia game so im not thrilled

BongoBlue

If you were at the Georgia game then you are in Dublin....so what the feck's wrong with that?

You are probably pissed at this point with any luck. Mind you the game was pure shite.

goat

on sunday you paddy fecker

i see the kid jesus scored for brazil again, might be the new paul walsh weve been looking for

bluebrendan

Quote from: goat on October 07, 2016, 02:54:25

i see the kid jesus scored for brazil again, might be the new paul walsh weve been looking for
Decent goal, Jesus lays the ball off for Neymar then sprints 50/60 yards to get the return pass and chips it over the keeper.

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/dqeo.mp4?token=1477040542_644d5bf62cfd4d568c9565095d9c98ae810755d6

zacc

gavin

England winning 2-0 against Malta. Does it get any more pointless than this?

Gareth

gavin

Absolute garbage innit. I did hear that a woeful effort by Rooney got booed though so not all bad.

gavin

gavin

Rooney dropped now. It has been the best international break for a bit.

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on October 10, 2016, 19:52:23
Rooney dropped now. It has been the best international break for a bit.

Not good - Mourinho might drop him now, that would improve the rags.  ;)

Swiss

He might as well play in defence he keeps dropping back so far!

Studge was too deep n'all!

gavin

Robert Mak has got two against the jocks.

goat

reddishblue