News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Old media habits die hard...

Started by Rowley Birkin QC, October 17, 2016, 10:38:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

I've just been on the BBC Sport website, where on the 'front page' there are no less than SIX separate articles and videos all tied into the coming Scouse v rags match!!! You'd be hard pressed to see that many different article on one site in the run up to a World Cup final, let alone this half baked, media hyped, so-called rivalry. What a wank-fest!

Mind you... I supposes they are both playing around the same level at the moment, so it is a big deal for their fans.

gavin

Somebody just said to me it's like el classico in Spain. Can you imagine Real Madrid and Barca not finishing in top four I said.

Rowley Birkin QC

Victoria

Quote from: gavin on October 17, 2016, 11:10:11
Somebody just said to me it's like el classico in Spain. Can you imagine Real Madrid and Barca not finishing in top four I said.

Moanio said that yesterday, such a delusional  man

KunDB

In fairness the RAG in my office said it is over the top hyped up crap.

Two teams that have a lot of work to reach the top level.

gavin

Aye, its been the worlds most boring 0-0 first half

clevblue

Not exciting is it? Unless you watch it with us in mind! I want a win at anfield

gavin

Victoria

Rowley Birkin QC

Jose claims it was all Liverpool's fault the game was boring :D

alexsam

Jose would say that as it detracts from how poor Utd were as an attacking side.

I now a few rags and right now they waiting to see but I also know they are not overly keen on Jose from past experience of him at Chelsea and Porto

This can go tits up quickly

shandon

They have one win in their last 5 league games and play Chelsea next  :)