News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

at scum efl cup

Started by gavin, October 26, 2016, 19:07:11

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Caballero, Maffeo, Kompany, Otamendi, Clichy, A Garcia, Fernando, Nolito, Iheanacho, Sane, Navas

Subs: Gunn, Gundogan, Sterling, Aguero, Adarabioyo, Fernandinho, Kolarov

goat

looks like im not the only one not arsed with cup

gavin

Bit much lumbering Garcia with Fernando against the rags innit

goat

navas an all. its like starting with 9 men

KunDB

Maffeo and Garcia have slotted in seamlessly and look the real deal. Yet again so far we are just lacking the final pass.

gavin

To be fair Fernando has been decent too. I've been disappointed with Sane tho. Our reserves are making a good fist of it. But it has not been a good game to watch..

Rowley Birkin QC

Lively enough game - but short on final quality so far.

Swiss

I thought Maffeo has had a good half as had Garcia.

Navas has been our biggest creative outlet and thought Nacho should have done better with that early header. Shouldn't have been booked too.

Rowley Birkin QC

Just had a proper look at the penalty shout on Garcia. rags got very luck there.

Rowley Birkin QC

I knew we were in trouble straight from Caballero's poor clearance!

gavin

That was a foul on Fernando in the box before that 'goal'. He was just taken out by the rag. Not even mentioned by Sky. Of course the slightest tap on Ibrahmovic by Nico after and we were 'lucky to get away with it'. Terrible reffin and comments.

Rowley Birkin QC

Arguably two fouls in the run up to their goal. Both looked at on my commentary.

Hesperus

Piss poor tonight Pep.

Hesperus

If Pep really didn't care about this competition I would have preferred we got knocked out in the previous round.

Tough times for Pep. Team confidence must be low. We need 3 points in the league and a result against Barca.

Rowley Birkin QC

Nine changes - and some very sloppy passing at times. A bit too much unfamiliarity I think. Youngsters did OK though.

Poorly ref'ed game.

gavin

We did not create. Piss poor performance second half. Not near good enough in a derby. Pep didn't look bothered. Seems he's happy with fewer games. He might have a point but it shouldn't be allowed to happen against the rags.

Neil Mcnab

We were average. Plenty of hoofing it up the field. Extreme difficulty in finding a decent pass and even less chance of an accurate one.

Maffeo looked like he might make the grade at some point.

goat

KunDB

Disappointing second half with zero bite up front.

lee

sane was bobbins
fernando is sunderland bound(must be)
garcia..the spanish ray wilkins

navas our best player..am i tripping?