News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Hornets

Started by KunDB, December 14, 2016, 19:29:07

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

CITY XI | Bravo, Zabaleta (C), Otamendi, Kolarov, Clichy, Gundogan, Toure, Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva, Nolito

Thank goodness Kolarov plays or more correctly OMG

KunDB

SUBS | Caballero, Sagna, Fernando, Navas, Sane, Stones (Lee, all protests should be directed to 'Complaints@ManCity/C/O Pep'), Iheanacho

KunDB

So, so happy Zabaleta scored. A City stalwart.

zacc

KunDB

Yes Zacc a very important win needed to rebuild confidence.

Neil Mcnab

Right result, it was only Watford but looked more secure. Toure got round the pitch and was not blowing like a steam train, played for the team. Hope Gundog is ok.

Leewonpen

Being reported as ligaments - Pep quoted as expecting him to be out for a long time (sky)

gavin

Twas much the same I thought though Watford missed their big chance to equalise. Delighted for Zabba, nice to see someone really, really enjoy scoring like that. Great finish too. The second was a massive relief and then some.

Swiss

Zabba bleeds blue  8)

Not a classic but a much needed win and clean sheet

Paddy

Must admit to being so depressed with recent results that I couldn't be bothered searching the net for a stream and then missed it on motd

Rowley Birkin QC

After a very busy few days I finally managed to sit down and view this game. Not as hard to watch as I'd expected, going by some of the comments on here. Certainly not a classic, but we were efficient and workman like against a good mid table opponent. Gundog is a big blow however.

Really pleased for Zabaleta - took his goal well and clearly enjoyed it. On a personal note, he was one of my dad's favourite players and with a jolt I realised that the last time he'd scored my dad was still alive...

Man of the match though was Silva - who I thought was 'quietly' excellent the whole game.

Swiss

I thought they were the perfect opponent for us after a run of bad results and missing players.

They didn't press hard for long periods, they didn't stretch out wide often (more so in the 2nd half) and they lacked overall quality.

The game had a lot of little foul from both sides and stopeed the play being too fast, which suited us as well.

gavin

They've had a decent season for them up to now and were flying high in the table. Not so sure they were the perfect opponent.

Swiss

I meant in how they played the game. They let us play.