News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Really

Started by zacc, January 25, 2017, 23:27:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

Idiots - if true.

Someone should remind them that City have a long and well established history of beneficial links with, and support from, Manchester's Jewish community.

zacc

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on January 25, 2017, 23:57:07
Idiots - if true.

Someone should remind them that City have a long and well established history of beneficial links with, and support from, Manchester's Jewish community.

quite, also I thought millions died in WW11 partly to ensure freedom from such 'isms?

Lekos

Quote from: zacc on January 26, 2017, 13:51:47
quite, also I thought millions died in WW11 partly to ensure freedom from such 'isms?

World War eleven?! First Brexit, then Trump and now you tell us there's going to be at least another 9 World Wars?!

gavin

Idiots everywhere and they're allowed to vote.

KunDB

Morons are morons, it is as simple as that.

As long as they are persecuting someone else it makes them feel important for a few moments, which they are not.

Sadly, this sort of behaviour and intolerance is on the rise. I am sure City will make it clear they have no place in our club and will be banned for life.

I for one have no time listening to such scum publically venting their poison. I hope they cget caught and severely punished and banned from all football stadiums and matches. 

gavin

I'm not sure that this sort of behaviour is on the rise. It was very popular in a much, much more serious way seventy odd years ago which I believe these undoubted idiots were referring to. And this sort of behaviour was a lot more common at football matches in the eighties. We should avoid this nonsense that things are always getting worse. In some ways they are and in many ways not. Wherever, whenever you go in history there have been intolerant idiots.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on January 26, 2017, 21:12:37
I'm not sure that this sort of behaviour is on the rise. It was very popular in a much, much more serious way seventy odd years ago which I believe these undoubted idiots were referring to. And this sort of behaviour was a lot more common at football matches in the eighties. We should avoid this nonsense that things are always getting worse. In some ways they are and in many ways not. Wherever, whenever you go in history there have been intolerant idiots.

I agree with that but by on the rise I was referring to nowadays.

zacc

Quote from: Lekos on January 26, 2017, 19:19:05
World War eleven?! First Brexit, then Trump and now you tell us there's going to be at least another 9 World Wars?!

probably been at least 11 wars since WW2 ;)

Swiss

Quote from: gavin on January 26, 2017, 21:12:37

Yep, far more prevalent and socially acceptable 'back in the day'. We just need to keep bashing the ignorant down and reminding them they are not welcome in society.