News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Yanks and Guns contd...

Started by reddishblue, December 30, 2014, 21:30:57

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

bloke was binned by the falcons for kicking his mrs dog to death, would have got away with it if he didnt call her to say he booted it

probably a gun hanging around somewhere

bluebrendan

Quote from: goat on June 18, 2015, 22:42:06
bloke was binned by the falcons for kicking his mrs dog to death, would have got away with it if he didnt call her to say he booted it

probably a gun hanging around somewhere

That was Vick wasn't it?

goat

prince shembo or something

vick was years ago

nimrod

Stephen Paul

Getting quite popular these shootings

Swiss

Did not realise that Americans were afraid of all things African...

Victoria

not insane at all, I like this new law, the problem here is the fact you do not know or understand my culture, you only perceive my culture to be what you want it to be through your own ignorance and bigotries towards my country.

goat

america and culture together

someone made a funny

reddishblue

Quote from: Tori on June 26, 2015, 15:08:51
not insane at all, I like this new law, the problem here is the fact you do not know or understand my culture, you only perceive my culture to be what you want it to be through your own ignorance and bigotries towards my country.

Interpretation "I want a fucking gun and I want it fucking now"

nimrod

Quote from: Tori on June 26, 2015, 15:08:51

The thing is Tori, America with its gun lobby, tea party right wing bullshit makes you look like idiots to the rest of the world

When we had the Port Arthur massacre in 96, serious gun ownership laws were brought into effect, now its extremely hard to get a gun here, since 96 there have been no more massacres

Your 'culture' is killing many people.

Victoria

The American culture is not killing anyone, it is sick individuals that do! Every country in the world has guns and anyone with intent can get a gun legal or not.

goat

whatever happened to the indian lads that were over there before the mayflower turned up

nimrod

Quote from: Tori on June 27, 2015, 11:59:04
The American culture is not killing anyone, it is sick individuals that do! Every country in the world has guns and anyone with intent can get a gun legal or not.

I think you really know what your saying is BS, you gun culture is killing many many people, look at the number of shooting deaths in America compared to every other civilised society

That guy who shot 9 people last week got the gun off his Dad for his birthday, how fucking sick is that ?

That just wouldnt happen here or in the UK/Europe

gavin

It certainly is a different culture. I just can't imagine getting or giving a gun as a present. I do wonder though that maybe the proliferation of guns in America is so great and attitudes to them so different that it is impossible for them to ever turn back and take a more sensible approach. It is bizarre that they don't try to do something about it given the regularity of these attacks.

Victoria

There are plenty of laws in place but each state has different gun laws; Maryland has some of the toughest gun laws. In addition there are far more responsible gun owners than not. So why should responsible gun owners suffer because of a few irresponsible people? The media make it out to be far worse than what it is. I agree that sick bastards last week should have been nowhere near a gun. His father has to take some of the blame.

gavin

I don't see not having a gun as being much to suffer. Maybe because we don't have so many nutters with guns.

reddishblue

Hope this guy is under surveillance.

Tinfoil Walnut ‏@TinfoilWalnut  Jun 18
@ESPNFC @WhoScored Man City fans should be round up and shot, literally the cancer that is killing football

Are you listening #NSA ? #USA?

https://twitter.com/TinfoilWalnut