News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City at home to Swans

Started by KunDB, February 05, 2017, 12:31:24

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Starting eleven -  Caballero, Stones, Kolarov, Clichy, Fernandinho, Toure, Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva (C), Sane, G. Jesus

Subs - Bravo, Kompany, Zabaleta, Fernando, Aguero, Navas, Delph

Come on City, great opportunity to go third and take a big step towards securing a top 4 finidh this season.

KunDB

Jesus full home debut with Sergio on bench

Kompany on bench with Stones starting again

Bravo benched again

Ludo

3 at the back?? Not sure that's our best formation.

KunDB

Quote from: Ludo on February 05, 2017, 12:33:27

Technically 3 played right it is 5 at the back and we are at home and should have massive possession.

nimrod

Quote from: Ludo on February 05, 2017, 12:33:27

This worries me

KunDB

Jesus is some player at 19.

1 0 City

KunDB

Mike Deans bookings are jsut ridiculous and biased. The booking of Sterling just laughable and Deans way of saying he does not give a toss about City's complaining about referees.

KunDB

We have gone to sleep since half-time.

We are playing russian roulette playing like this. Surprised Pep has not shaken us up by bringing on a sub or two.

KunDB

It was on its way and Pep done nought to change the flow of the game. Unbelievable.

1 1

KunDB

Pep wakes up too late - bringing on Sergio.

KunDB

We did not deserve to win the way we stopped playing second half but Jesus is a star and a game winner. Pep needs to ask himself why he just sat back and played for the 1 0.

Lekos

Lekos

Quote from: Zabba on February 05, 2017, 15:22:31
We did not deserve to win the way we stopped playing second half but Jesus is a star and a game winner. Pep needs to ask himself why he just sat back and played for the 1 0.

Have you ever considered there is an opposition?  Swansea came out a different team.

Blah, blah, blah, negative shite, blah, blah, melodrama, etc.

KunDB

Quote from: Lekos on February 05, 2017, 15:32:41
Have you ever considered there is an opposition?  Swansea came out a different team.

Blah, blah, blah, negative shite, blah, blah, melodrama, etc.

We switched off and we were the home team. You are always abusive about my posts (the master of negativity) so keep your opinion on my opinion to your self and do not respond abusively and boringly to me on auto-pilot. It is a forum of opinions of fans. Get a  life man.

Lekos

You think that's abuse? Bloody hell.

If it's a forum of opinions you shouldn't have any problem with mine. Dry your eyes. Everything will be OK in the end.

gavin

Phew. Great to actually win one of those.

Lekos

Quote from: Zabba on February 05, 2017, 15:34:39
We switched off and we were the home team. You are always abusive about my posts (the master of negativity) so keep your opinion on my opinion to your self and do not respond abusively and boringly to me on auto-pilot. It is a forum of opinions of fans. Get a  life man.

It is your opinion we switched off. Having watched the match it is my opinion that Swansea came out a different team, different tactics, put 5 in midfield and changed the match.

You blame us for 'switching off', I say they played much better second half. Now who's being negative?

It is also my opinion you are a one man melodrama.

zacc

Can I borrow your handbags lads? ;)
Anyway City won albeit the hard way. Swans are a good team and it was inevitable they would turn their quality on in the second half,
City switched off at the same time till they realised were going to draw/lose again due to not performing all the game.
Thank goodness for Jesus

Neil Mcnab

A game of two halves.. Swansea fighting to stay in the league. Jesus was excellent, Silva better. Hope its not going to be a sorry end to Kuns career with us.

KunDB

Quote from: Lekos on February 05, 2017, 16:07:39
It is your opinion we switched off. Having watched the match it is my opinion that Swansea came out a different team, different tactics, put 5 in midfield and changed the match.

You blame us for 'switching off', I say they played much better second half. Now who's being negative?

It is also my opinion you are a one man melodrama.

We stopped pressing for the second ball and stood of Swansea. That was clear to see and that is why Swansea got such a strong foothold second half. I am not interested in your personal opinions on me, keep them to yourself.