News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City away to The Berries

Started by KunDB, February 13, 2017, 19:33:34

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Starting Eleven:

Caballero,

Sagna, Kolarov, Stones,

Fernandinho, Toure,

Sterling, Silva (C), De Bruyne, Sane,

G Jesus

Bench boys

Bravo, Kompany, Fernando, Nolito, Aguero, Delph, Otamendi

So, Aguero, Bravo and Kompany still on the bench.

Come on City lets go second.

KunDB

Clichy only change, is Pep settling on his best formation and team?

gavin

I think he's very much a man who picks a team for the match concerned. I saw a quote saying that he will be using Vinny for 'special matches' where we need defenders who are good in the air.

Come on City.

goat

KunDB

Well done Referee Neil Swarbrick on spoting the foul on Stones for their disallowed goal.

Swiss

Did he get our penalty call right too? I've just moved house and can't watch atm

KunDB

Yes. It was far from a clear cut penalty.

gavin

Don't think we should have had a pen. Makes me laugh that Carragher says he was surprised City scored - we'd hit the post only minutes earlier!! Makes me laugh even more that they then argue the ref took too long to disallow the goal for some reason. He got the decision right - end of. What a set of wankers.

Not a great half from us nonetheless. We deserve the lead but must do better second half.

KunDB

My advice is do not listen to the pundits at half time, they seek out any controversy and in this case it seems they have just made it up out of nothing.

KunDB

How come our goals are always being referred to the dubious goals panel? Aguero goal no matter what.

KunDB

Sane never ceases to impress.

Rowley Birkin QC

Let's see if we can close this out without any dramas...

Rowley Birkin QC

And the moment I post that the BBC's live text feed tells me "Pep Guardiola is very animated on the touchline. His side may have a two-goal lead but he is clearly in no mood for any late drama."  :)

KunDB

We are second now and hopefully starting to find our stride under Pep. Another clean sheet too.

Still a chance Chelsea can falter.

gavin

No late dramas thank fuck. An excellent three points and should have had more goals really. Well deserved MoTM for Raheem, he has his faults in every game but he contributes a lot in every game too. Up to second, just keep piling on the points now please City.

Rowley Birkin QC

Yes, good win that, in tricky circumstances. I suppose we wait for the injury wash-up now?

Swiss

Shame about Jesus injury. I'm hearing he won't be back til easter

Ludo

By all accounts Jesus is very good at healing.

nimrod

Great win, 70% possession,  could've easily been 4

Special mention to Willy and his distribution,  Sane very impressive

Paul lakes knee

Good win that
1 goal conceded in the last 4 gamnes