News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Out of contract

Started by gavin, March 03, 2017, 22:20:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

He does - but not Juve!

Hesperus

I'd offer Willy a new deal and let the rest go. I believe Clichey and Sangna have both been playing we'll within themselves this season, not to get injured so they can pick up a new contract elsewhere. Ya Ya has played ok but also he's not worthy of a new contract and will probably go to a premier rival btw. Where he'll abuse us from the safety of a new club and I expect his idiotic agent to be very critical of us again.

I love Zab but his best playing days are behind him. As Goat said, a coaching role, if he wants to go down that route would be great for him and the club but I reckon Pep would may have a say on that.

We need to get some new blood in. Either internally or via the transfer market.

Swiss

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on March 11, 2017, 10:18:38
He does - but not Juve!

I always knew he had an issue with his old lady...

Paddy

Zab, Willy and Yaya, and also Sagna

Paddy

Def not Clichey, Pacy but lacking the end product. Zab still got a lot to ofer, get's into some amazing positions as he proved on Saturday, brilliant reader of the game and worthy because of that

lee

just keep zab at the club

Swiss

I'm with Lee on this one. Though if we bought a new keeper and kept willy I wouldn't be unhappy. He done alright this season.

Depends if Angus is ready to come through though.