News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Sunderland

Started by gavin, March 05, 2017, 15:40:57

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Caballero, Sagna, Stones, Kolarov, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Fernandinho, Silva, Sterling, Sane, Aguero

Subs | Bravo, Otamendi, Fernando, Nolito, Iheanacho, Delph, De Bruyne

Not too surprised to see Kev benched. He was wayward with his passing in midweek. Hopefully a rest will do him good.

Ludo

Disappointing so far.

Sane's had a few chances to put the ball in and fucked them both up.

Ludo

Less disappointing now

Ludo

And just in case it needed pointing out, Niall Qiunn's a prick.

gavin

Poor first half rally but then we should be two up. An appalling decision to disallow our second goal. How Quinn thinks it is even close is beyond me. He was miles onside. Dunno why he has it in for us but he does even against teams he's never played for. Judas.

Anyway, we should be able to go on to win at 1-0 up at Sunderland at half time.

gavin

Three sets of adverts and don't bother showing the disallowed goal at half time. Sky are shite.

gavin

Great goal from Sane. Hopefully game over.

KunDB

Very pleasing performance with 15 minutes to go and KDB about to come on.

KunDB

We are dare I say it starting to look better at the back and Stones certainly looking more solid and confident.

Neil Mcnab

Decent result, Sunderland gave it all in the first half. Great pass by Toure that deserved a goal. We have had the right reaction from Kun. All together a good warm up for the Stoke game.

gavin

Good stuff overall. Not a scintillating display by any means but a lot better than many we have seen at Sunderland over the years, not least because of the result. Some lovely passing from Silva. That long pass at the start of the match from Kolarov to Sterling was absolutely amazing though. We were still sketchy at the back though. We really struggled in the air from corners. Still lots to work on but the main thing is churning out results now.

Rowley Birkin QC

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you David Silva

- 53 passes in the opposition's half (more than any other player)
- 94.3% passing accuracy 

goat

was just watching a vid of  daves highlights, odd thing, everything is quality but nothing is flashy. best way i can sum him up is he plays simple passes that not many others can even see

bry the guy

I thought Yaya had a great game.

zacc

Silva sublime, Yaya actually running  :o, Sane wonderful, Sterling speedy and improving his finishing. Stones solid and looking happy.
Defense looking less nervous with Cabby shouting at them now. Rest of the team put in an excellent shift.
So happy Blue   
:D