News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Bindippers Match Thread

Started by KunDB, March 19, 2017, 16:12:50

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Caballero, Fernandinho, Stones, Otamendi, Clichy, Yaya Touré, Sané, De Bruyne, Silva (C), Sterling, Agüero

Bravo, Sagna, Fernando, Nolito, Kolarov, Iheanacho, A. Garcia

Cmon City trounce they Kroop crap

KunDB

We should just give the ball to the opposing keeper when we get a corner. We are totally useless at corners.

KunDB

Our defending is absolutely atrocious and only 35 mins gone but some of our players look like they are exhausted and lifeless.

Gareth

I love it when the citymancs commentary is filled with optimism, in abundance.

KunDB

Quote from: Gareth on March 19, 2017, 17:11:45
I love it when the citymancs commentary is filled with optimism, in abundance.

Lol  :P

KunDB

Surpise news Oliver fails to give City clear cut penalties.

Gareth

So ht 0:0, really no idea how this is going to pan out...

Gareth

Hour gone, "not looking good" is as optimistic as I can get just now...

zacc

City players do appear to have hang over from Monaco. Oliver seems to be inconsistent in his decisions!!

Gareth

Kilkenny Blue

Oliver is a cockwomble of he highest order

KunDB

KunDB

Real committment by our players and a great fightback, deserved a win but we waste too many chances.

clevblue

Played well really but no finishing skill. Could be worse though, next time we will batter them

gavin

At least the lads can say they put a full shift in today, not like in midweek. Finishing and some dreadful passing again let us down on occasion but they had a couple of chances they should have done better with too. Good to see a football match between two teams trying to win. It doesn't often happen at the Etihad these days. Disappointed but a bit relieved that at least we weren't taken apart as we have been a couple of times lately by the scousers.

Hesperus

Really needed a win today. Bad results from the other teams. 2 points from Stoke and the dippers isn't good enough. We need to beat arsenal now at their place.

Rowley Birkin QC

I've not seen the game yet, but like Hesperus I'm disappointed we didn't win (I thought we would...)

OK, it sounds like we had a proper go, but over the last few seasons we've always seemed to struggle or performed poorly in these 'Big' games against near table rivals.

Ah well, two more to go to see if we can correct that a little.

KunDB

We've known fir quite a while this squad has no pace and are not mentally strong enough. Radical rework needed by Pep. He knows that and will do it in the Summer no matter what he says now.

zacc

and Pep reckons one of the best footy experience he's had so far !! :o

goat

zaccs mission to blind us all is still going well