News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

International football

Started by gavin, March 22, 2017, 20:48:51

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Yes, it is shite but what possible excuse is there for ITV to have Ryan Giggs commenting on England v Germany. He's Welsh, a degenerate, disgusting moron and couldn't ever be arsed to play international friendlies for his own country.

Nearly as bad as Dopey Rio commenting on every City game on BT. And that wanker Neville being allowed to give opinion on City on Sky.

It is like they want you to kick fuck out of your telly.

alexsam

I reckon giggs if really honest regrets the choice he made in picking Wales.

England could have done with him and he could have played in world cups

goat

he played  for england schools or some shit, hes as english as tea, cricket and being deluded

Neil Mcnab

Has Giggs been casting his eye a bit further...

Players we have been linked with at some point.

Weigl looked like he flapped a few times, a bit lightweight as well.

Hector, didnt look very dynamic.

Ter Stegen, he aint Neur is he?

Kroos, did not do much, but looked a class above, wont be coming to us though.

Swiss

I thought some of the English lads looked pretty good.

I'd take some of the spurs lads & I can see wht that Keane has been getting praise.

Neil Mcnab

Alli, Rose and Kane would do. Walker is not a good enough defender, Dier is, I cant think of it, but does not seem a Citeh type player. As for Keane at Burnley, if Pep believed he was good enough, he would bring him on. Otherwise another English player in as a token.

gavin

Rose looks a decent player but a complete wanker. Lowest of the low when it comes to fouling and then making the most of it when fouled himself. He would make a good signing for the rags to be honest. I can't stand the guy. Alli has gone right down in my estimation the last few times I've seen him too.

Gareth

I don't see what suddenly makes Keane so special... Germany were poor, England were no better, he didn't look out of place. I'd be seriously worried if I heard he was on Pep's list.
And I'm not thrilled with the rags getting a sell-on fee from us if we bought him from Burnley, either.

Neil Mcnab

I agree about Keane. I don't believe he is on Peps valentine day list. But, he is on the up, there is something there. In two years, more of an idea. Course, that's probably thirty million + on his valuation. But he is not even as good as Mangled now, so not even a sniff.

Swiss

From what i saw of Keane, he played out from the back. Looked good in the air. Comfortable on the ball and showed a wide range of passing. Put in some good tackles and generally looked solid.

Who cares if utd get a sell on fee. Wouldn't it be better for him to turn out amazing for us and the rags would know he was at their academy...

When was the last time you saw an outstanding defensive full back? Modern day fb's rely on pace and walker has it in abundance.

lee

giggs has got aids and cant get rid of it...

Rowley Birkin QC

I wouldn't fret too much about the rags getting a sell on fee - chances are the Glazers will skim that off and spend it on basket ball (or something....)

binns

Giggs is welsh, was born in Wales and played for the country of his birth. His father is English, so he could have opted for England had he wished. Why would a Welshman choose to play for England? That assertion is both arrogant and ignorant!
Having said that, I have no more respect for him than you have and - were he to manage Wales - I would not support the team.

goat

Neil Mcnab

I think there might be agreement that Giggs is a c*nt.

Looking at other home qualified players, who could be worth considering. Wales have Bale, but he wont be turning up. The only other was Ramsey, but he has gone into reverse.

Scotland, no one worth considering.

Northern Ireland. Davis and Evans seem half decent, but not seen them play a massive amount.

Nathan Ake at the rent boys is home qualified? Why would they let him go?

Ludo

The left back at Celtic, Tierney, might be worth a look.

Gareth

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on March 28, 2017, 17:30:10
Nathan Ake at the rent boys is home qualified? Why would they let him go?

He's played for The Netherlands at U21, fwiw.

zacc

Quote from: goat on March 28, 2017, 13:56:35
Ok, who set the taff off?

cheek of it taking over your incensed role!! ;)

gavin

Binns seems like a Taff who might actually like Wales and the Welsh though! I'm more interested in supporting City players than any nationality.

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Gareth on March 28, 2017, 21:33:08
He's played for The Netherlands at U21, fwiw.
Ive got he is a clogger. Thinking in the same way Clichy is home qualified. Hart, Delph and Clichy could depart and we will be needing home qualified players. I guess.