News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Hinterland!

Started by zacc, April 06, 2017, 18:28:09

Previous topic - Next topic

zacc

my the Welsh Tourist Board got a job on their hands counteracting those gloomy scenes ! :o

gavin

Thanks, I didn't realise it was back on! Good show but it is ridiculous the amount of murders around there in it! I went to Aberystwyth last year, nice place. A bit weird at that train station but worth visiting, they have a museum there.

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on April 06, 2017, 21:03:12
Thanks, I didn't realise it was back on! Good show but it is ridiculous the amount of murders around there in it! I went to Aberystwyth last year, nice place. A bit weird at that train station but worth visiting, they have a museum there.
My dad had a heart attack in Aberystwyth back in the 70's,  I spent a week there looking after mum while he was in hospital
I remember it being okay

zacc

Have visited the area in the past including Aberystwyth and it was lots better than they show in the programme.
We did find the pubs in the countryside weird due to seeming be as if you walked into someone's sitting room and they'd not decorated since the forties!!