News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Online ticket site

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, January 02, 2015, 11:03:17

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Its really poor and frustrating to see that hardly anything on it works!!

gavin

I don't think it is that bad. It even manages to send me the confirmation emails these days too. What is your issue with it?

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I was trying to buy tickets for the Sheffield game so I logged in and it had my account name and log out at the top. Then I went to buy the tickets but it says I need to login to purchase tickets, this on the same page as my account details at the top.

Tried it on Firefox, IE and chrome.

gavin

Weird it is working fine for me. Doesn't sound like a cache or cookie issue if it is failing in all those browsers but you could try clearing them out with ccleaner. Probably need to ring them up and find out what is going on with your account.

reddishblue

Don't ring them whatever you do, "please press 5 to be plunged into a telephonic abyss or 3 to be cut off for no reason whatsoever" etc. Ask Gav to do it for you.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

So I emailed them yesterday before I had a moan about it on here. Just got a reply....

Taking the piss me thinks!

gavin

Can't really make out what they're saying off that pic!

gavin

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Woops posted from me phone!! Its basically just standard instructions they sent to Stevie and then thought they'd copy and paste it to me.

Me dad nipped down for me cos I was trying to do it from work. Tut!

gavin

Please to hear you'll be going anyway.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Cheers. Me old man has his uses at times.