News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

say they do all go mental and sack pep....

Started by goat, April 24, 2017, 23:07:41

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

come on brexiters, i mean pep outers....who takes his place?

must be realistic
alive
willing  to come here

go....

Stephen Paul

Hesperus

Or, just give Pep the same amount of time Poch has had at Spurs and see what happens?

bluebrendan

What's Alan Partridge Pardew doing?   ;D

goat

driving to dundee in his bare feet

now is the time for gary megson i reckon

Ludo

The ghost of Alan Ball.

We could hold a seance every Saturday morning for the team selection.

KunDB

Buy British, be proud, and give Harry the job now we are anti EU.

Maybe Big Sam could give some the football style they dream off, up and at em lads but protect your back at all cost, failing that bring back Hughes we scored 3 every game but concede 4 or more.

Neil Mcnab

Ludo

All joking aside, there's no way of telling what way Brexshit, could affect Pep, City and its transfer policies.

I mean, bloody Spanish immigrants like Silva and Guardiola coming over here a taking jobs from the like of Scotty Parker and Alan Pardew...

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Ludo on April 25, 2017, 20:35:54
All joking aside, there's no way of telling what way Brexshit, could affect Pep, City and its transfer policies.

I mean, bloody Spanish immigrants like Silva and Guardiola coming over here a taking jobs from the like of Scotty Parker and Alan Pardew...

:D

Swiss

Joking aside, brexit won't affect uefa members, in case anyone is wondering. We're leaving the EU, not Europe!

I remember Neil Warnock saying he'd do a job for us............    ???

Personally i hope is here for at least 5 years

Ludo

I'm not sure UEFA rules will hold much sway over any arrangement Britain might come to with the EU regarding EU nationals living and working in the UK.

Why would a footballer from Spain hold more rights than a bricklayer from Poland??

gavin

Because he earns a lot more money and that's what counts in this country with the tories in charge.

Swiss

It would just be immigration control. As is now. Unless the fa decide to limit the number of eu-nationals in a team.

goat

get the feeling a lot of  spanish and south american kids will discover they have nans from here when it comes to finding dodgy passports