News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City @ The Boro Thread

Started by KunDB, April 30, 2017, 13:06:07

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

KunDB

Caballero, Kompany (c), Kolarov, Otamendi, Clichy, Navas, Fernandinho, Garcia, De Bruyne, Jesus, Aguero

Gunn, Sagna, Zabaleta, Fernando, Sterling, Nolito Sané

Sane rested on bench and Sterling, both poor the other night. About time Garcia got his chance.

Clichy midfield?

Rowley Birkin QC

rags have only managed a draw.  :D

KunDB

And only with help from the refere giving a dodgy penaly and then adding a ridiculous 6 minutes added time.

Rowley Birkin QC

Apparently the hotel City stayed in last night had no running water.

Civilisation yet to arrive in Boro.

Rowley Birkin QC

I'm only listening on the radio, but none of this sounds convincing. The Clichy = winger experiment sounds like a daft idea.

KunDB

Boro showing us how to do it properly.

KunDB

Navas plus Clichy = Nothing

Clueless first half.

Pep better wake up and change things for the better.

Rowley Birkin QC

Even I'm starting to wonder about Pep (or our lack of organisation behind the scenes)!!! Why were the subs not made at half time instead of four minutes after the restart?

baffling.

KunDB

Now we go to a back 4. Pep is to blame if we lose this game.

One more Boro goal and Utd move above us. What does that say about us this season?

Neil Mcnab

Thought the game was starting at 4 for some reason, anyhow we look poor and the side has obviously changed from the starting line up. If this is an improvement on the first half, we must have been really shit, instead of just shit. 

Rowley Birkin QC

Someone forgot to tell Pep that Downing is a half decent player who you shouldn't set up to surrender space to.  ???

zacc

bit of a soft penalty decision but then City had lots which should have been given not in the past so hey ho

Neil Mcnab

Boro are really up for it, we are on the beach.

zacc

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on April 30, 2017, 15:41:27
Boro are really up for it, we are on the beach.
yup summat about City makes teams go mental with them

Rowley Birkin QC

We are lost without Silva - and even Yaya's ageing legs  :(

Neil Mcnab

I have been watching 25 minutes, I thought Jesus must have been substituted before I switched on?

Lekos

Hesperus

Boro  score twice! That hasn't happened often this season. Must be a lovely feeling when you're struggling for goals and you know you're playing City.

Rowley Birkin QC