News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Player of the Season

Started by gavin, May 17, 2017, 08:38:31

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Voting is now live at

https://www.mancity.com/campaigns/etihad-player-of-the-season-1617

I've gone for KDB. He's got more assists this season than any other City player ever has in a Prem season according to a stat flying around the stadium hoardings last night. He was excellent last night too. I do feel his finishing was better last season than this and that is something I'd like to see him improve. However, he is a fine player and one you'd have to be daft to let go eh Maureen.

BTW, a technical point on the site there. Why the hell do you have to put in all your details to vote when you are already logged in as a SeasonCard holder? Come on City you should be doing better than that.

KunDB

I've gone for Yaya, as there is no doubt his recovery to favouritism was remarkable and down to him applying himself 100%.

Lekos

Not bothering to vote, but it's got to be KDB.  Top of the PL assist charts with 16, 6 goals - and hit the woodwork 9 times  :o

bluebrendan

Silva, he's been the most consistently good player and we've looked half the team when he's missing. KdB's stats may be good but his performance levels have fluctuated wildly with too many below par games compared to last season.

goat

sane, he can run dead fast

nimrod

Silva for me for same reason's as brendo

goat

because you are both old?

Victoria

I voted for Bravo, never seen a goal-keep with his skills and remain in a job! :)

Rowley Birkin QC

Tori actually being quite funny there...  ;)

nimrod

Quote from: goat on May 18, 2017, 11:52:50
because you are both old?

Probably

But brendo is quite right, the value of any asset is sometimes only appreciated when it's not there.

My 2 sons both say Aguero

I asked my wife and she couldn't give a monkeys

goat

Quote from: Tori on May 18, 2017, 13:24:31
I voted for Bravo, never seen a goal-keep with his skills and remain in a job! :)

after trump im not sure yanks should be allowed to vote on anything

gavin

Neither should the British or more specifically the Welsh either. The world is full with idiots.

Paddy

Silva gets my vote: Core of the team, sorely missed when he is not playing

goat

Quote from: gavin on May 20, 2017, 08:06:43
Neither should the British or more specifically the Welsh either. The world is full with idiots.

proper wales voted properly

blame the wicker man rejects out west

Victoria

Quote from: goat on May 20, 2017, 00:38:45
after trump im not sure yanks should be allowed to vote on anything

The Russians voted for Trump, not Americans.

goat

cant help thinking thats wrong

Stephen Paul

David Silva for me

Top professional all season

goat

another vote ruined by old people

cant argue with dave winning it really