News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Friendly against West Ham

Started by gavin, August 02, 2017, 21:25:45

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Friday 3pm UK time and confirmed as live on Eurosport. First one I'll manage to see live at last.

Gareth

Be a bit weird watching Zab as an opponent. Kinda got used to Joe being gone... still only on loan, though (I'm assuming he can play in a friendly?).

Swiss

Moz1959

Swiss

Naa, got too much to do for a friendly

lee

KunDB

gavin

Aye programme is on now

Team is City XI: Ederson, Kompany (C), Stones, Otamendi, Yaya Toure, De Bruyne, Sane, Silva, Danilo, Jesus, Aguero

Zab and Hart start for WHU

gavin

City 1-0 up, Jesus scored, set up by KDB after WHU overplayed at the back

gavin

Sane didn't have much trouble getting past Zabba there.

gavin

3-0 up. This has been so easy. Like the away games last season.

bluebrendan

Another good workout and no obvious injuries, bring on Brighton.  :)

Sterling has looked good pre-season, Danilo is a bargain at £30m, Jesus is warming up nicely and Ederson is going to be entertaining.

Swiss

Sterling is a bit of a goater, he never connects that well with shots but seems to score them!

Paddy

I think Sterling has come on leaps and bounds during the warm up to the new season. Expecting good things from him, getting back to the reason we signed him originally...

Paddy

Felt a bit of sympathy for Joe, then, that's me, all "Hart"; :-[

Stephen Paul

quite a few options for Pep

Looking good

KunDB

Another good workout and it is hard not to be impressed by the depth of this squad, lots of options and pressure on players to perform.

Swiss

I'm liking Ederson.

In think he'll be caught out a few times this season with trying to mop up, but on the whole, he looks anyone keeper. Ornate least one that can make a save

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Swiss on August 05, 2017, 13:05:53
In think he'll be caught out a few times this season with trying to mop up, but on the whole, he looks anyone keeper. Ornate least one that can make a save

???

Swiss

That's what I get for posting on my phone!