News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Filthy Fellaini

Started by Zabba, November 02, 2014, 18:41:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Zabba

No question in my mind he fouled Aguero then went back and deliberately spat on him.

FA, like Michael Oliver all day today, will take the easy way out and bottled doing anything about it.

gavin

There is a question in my mind. Not sure you can say for certain he did it on purpose but I certainly wouldn't put it past him. What he did to Zab last season was beneath contempt. I'm glad we don't have horrible scrotes like him and Rooney in our team. City had to cut the tunnel cam just after half time on the screens in the ground as Rooney was haranguing the ref. Straight after he bottled giving us a clear penalty!!

Lekos

Right. So Citoeast is still Zabba. So who's Alibernabia then. My next guess is UKIP Andy1966

Ludo

Does it matter who he is??

Fellaini is a cnut though.

clevblue

Quote from: Ludo on November 02, 2014, 19:16:36

absolutely  ;D Can't win so starts kicking out. A lot of Rag fans can't stand him either

Lekos

Quote from: Ludo on November 02, 2014, 19:16:36

I'm sure it will have no impact on the interaction of molecules, but I'm just interested.

Yes he is.

zacc

shouldn't there be retrospective punishment for his reaction to Sergio?
Some query he ( alledgely ) spat at him!!!!
>:(

bluebrendan

Quote from: zacc on November 03, 2014, 17:00:24
shouldn't there be retrospective punishment for his reaction to Sergio?
Some query he ( alledgely ) spat at him!!!!
>:(

There's a still shot which doesn't conclusively prove anything, he could just be a dribbling idiot - fair chance given who he plays for - I think there would need to be video evidence showing the act of spitting to nail him as it was off the ball, much the same as the incident with Zab last season.

Ludo

The FA have announced that there'll be no action against him.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: bluebrendan on November 03, 2014, 21:54:38
There's a still shot which doesn't conclusively prove anything, he could just be a dribbling idiot - fair chance given who he plays for - I think there would need to be video evidence showing the act of spitting to nail him as it was off the ball, much the same as the incident with Zab last season.

My money is on the "he's a dribbling idiot" conclusion.

zacc

Quote from: Sir Rowley Birkin QC on November 03, 2014, 22:18:24
Quote from: bluebrendan on November 03, 2014, 21:54:38

My money is on the "he's a dribbling idiot" conclusion.

a nasty dribbling idiot!

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Ludo on November 03, 2014, 22:00:54
The FA have announced that there'll be no action against him.
I wonder if it would have been different if Suarez or Barton had done it

gavin

I'm just glad we don't have a player as low as this guy.