News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Nasri gone

Started by Hesperus, August 21, 2017, 13:16:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Hesperus

He's joined Turkish side Antalyaspor on a permanent deal.

Cheerio.... Wasted potential in my opinion. He had all the skills but something not right with his attitude.

KunDB

I'll second that, a wasted talent mainly because he lacked the consistency and was a bit lightweight for the rough games.

gavin

Played some good games and scored some great goals but you do feel he could have done more. Very talented guy. Good luck to the guy. Leaves with a load of medals.

Rowley Birkin QC

Yes - all the best Nasri.

He had his very good moments and he usually worked hard across the pitch, but I often got the impression that he lacked self confidence or even had a fear of failure / not wanting to look bad. Seldom took opponents on and not a risk taker. Invariably opted for the safe lateral pass around the box when something a bit more inventive - or aggressively direct was needed.

Good player when his tail was up though - and he felt he had something to prove (usually when Silva wasn't playing).

Ludo

I always liked him but he was a moody B'stard.

nimrod

I was always puzzled as to why he left Arsenal, he seemed to fit in really well there.

With City he frequently looked un-arsed

Gareth

Scored a vital goal in the game that clinched Pellegrini's title when we were making it look less than easy. I remember thinking, he's never going to shoot from there...

Swiss

An eye for a pass but a mouth for an ass

Good luck in future endeavours

zacc

Gave City a few gems but mind turned elsewhere last 3 seasons wish him well

goat

Quote from: zacc on August 22, 2017, 10:23:24
but mind turned

just like his back in a wall in the derby

nimrod

Are we paying his wages as well as losing a shit load on his transfer fee?

Cant see this smallish club paying him 125000 a week