News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

triple raid?

Started by ebm1991, January 09, 2015, 00:28:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Mcnab

Barca are having a few problems, anything could happen. Cheeky burgerstain and Soriano have a big connection with Barca.  Soriano is Catalan and could find any call to Barca difficult to turn down. If they went back, we would employ equally good people in their place. Cant see Pellegrini going, big compensation. If he did, I am sure we could find someone as good to take his place.

But, is the Mirror a good source??

Rowley Birkin QC

The Mirror occasional gets these things right, but no more than any other Red Top paper (i.e. not that often...)

An entertaining tale which may have some legs as far as Begiristain and Soriano are concerned, but the link to Pellegrini going with them looks like some speculative made-up gloss to add some 'spice' to the story.

No one should say it could never happen (anything is possible in football) and there's a certain logic to the reasoning, but read the Mirror's article and there are no solid details. Not even the old "sources close to..." type claims. It's nothing more than a dot joining exercise at the moment.

clevblue

Our owners are a powerful draw, and the challenge of building our club hard to walk away from for cheeky&co, I think. It would mean a step backwards, not an easy decision to take. They could use it to get more out of our owners for themselves, though!

Endless possibilities for a desperate journalist to invent ;)