News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

FFS just fuck off international football

Started by gavin, October 06, 2017, 21:21:16

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Lekos

Nope.

It's all changing from next season too with the League of Nations thing.

Neil Mcnab

Watched the England game, it was like going back in time. Piss poor, hoof it up, long balls. Gareth Southgate has the look of a loser. He did f+ck all in club management, so got a number with the only people who would have him, the FA. The FA are more worried about off field embarrassment, when they should be worried about the on field shit that is being served up. So I suppose I do care a bit, but internationals are a long way back from City. An annoying interruption to the league programme.

goat

bit more interesting this side of the bridge

gavin

Shame Wales got knocked out but the match hardly convinced me it is worthwhile continuing with this bollocks.

goat

should never have come down to the last game anyway, they blew both against serbia and one against georgia. had enough of the ball to batter ireland yesterday but couldnt do owt

KunDB

Finally the pain of the international window has come to an end.

Some of our players played last night until 2.30am in the morning our time e.g. Jesus and have to fly back from South America and be ready for a 3pm kick off Saturday, what a joke.

I hate these stupid internationals with a passion.

Ludo

International breaks are a pain in the arse but we buy players like Jesus, Aguero and Yaya in the full knowledge that they'll be called up by their respective countries.

The qualifying process does need changing though. Smaller teams like Andorra or Gibraltar need a separate tournament allowing smaller groups and less games for the others. And why do S American teams play 18 qualifying games??

Stephen Paul

the international football has been dire this last few days . Thank fook its over

Gareth

Only a month until the next break for more meaningless games.

nimrod

Quote from: Gareth on October 12, 2017, 06:31:59
Only a month until the next break for more meaningless games.

Cant wait..

goat

holland in division a of league thing despite giving up playing football years ago

nimrod

goat

Rowley Birkin QC

Can't run - but he can still jump and head a ball well.

Australia still have to play off against Honduras...

Gareth

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on October 12, 2017, 12:54:15

Can't run - but he can still jump and head a ball well.

50 international goals! That's half-decent in anyone's money.