News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Potters match thread

Started by KunDB, October 14, 2017, 14:07:45

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Aguero on bench

Cmon City

CITY XI | Ederson, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Delph, De Bruyne, Silva (c), Fernandinho, Sterling, Sane, Jesus

shandon

shandon

Now David Silva makes it 3 nil, looking good for the team - and my fantasy league team  :)

KunDB

Dream football with only one attack to defend and it's 3 1.

gavin

Twas fantasy football for much of that first half.

Swiss

Dinho not having the greatest game of his life...

shandon

shandon

6-2 and still 25+ min to go. And Chelsea  :P

Gareth

Seven.

Looking forward to Sparky's post-match interview...

Swiss

Swiss

9 points ahead of Chelsea at this stage  :o

Paddy

Watched it on a Canadian station. Stroll in the park. Missed Stokes first goal but saw Walker's unlucky touch

Swiss

Dinho tried to block the shot, deflected it past lightbulb

Neil Mcnab

Great game, disappointed by two goals for Hughesless. Hope Walker is alright. What with Sanchez, Messi and a speedy left back to come in and the new Nesta in the summer, we are going places. I dont know who the new Nesta is...

gavin

Some of the football City are playing is incredible and a joy to behold. We are so lucky. KDB was in a completely different class. I didn't think it was possible for someone to consistently pick out passess of the class he did today. He goes off and the subs we brought on in the second half were Gundogan, B Silva and Yaya. It is bordering on unfair. Yes, Stoke got two goals but no-one can be fooled into thinking that they were anything other than completely outclassed. It is becoming the norm. We could walk away with it this year unless we get injuries or deteriorate considerably for some other reason.

KunDB

Dream football and then when suffering a two deflected goal setback we kick into a new gear of great football.

Utd park their bus at Anfield against 1 win in 8 Liverpool. Chelsea lose to bottom of league goalless Crystal Palace and Arsenal lose against Watford.

9 points clear of Chelsea and Arsenal, with a better goal difference of 20 and 23 respectively after 8 games (Wake me up somebody). 2 Points clear of Utd now putting just a little pressure on them and their negative football (is there a Utd fan still awake after watch a Jose 'Masterclass' today?).

Now that's what I call a good day.

KunDB

Just read:

"City’s goal rush saw them become the first top-flight team to score 29 times in their opening eight league games since Everton in the 1894-95 campaign and equalled their best ever start to a season. The last time City won seven and drew one of their first eight matches, in 2011-12, they went on to win the title."

Swiss

Talking about passes, did you see the ones Delph was pinging to Sterling and Walker!!!

Rowley Birkin QC

Superb stuff.

De Bruyne was a God.