News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

General Election Thread Debate

Started by reddishblue, January 14, 2015, 17:32:15

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

goat

unlucky mate, better google foodbanks

gavin

I hope that everybody who voted Tory dies in agony on a waiting list. But of course Cameron and the only people he really governs for don't need to worry about that. Only the working class idiots that voted for him, and unfortunately those working class people that didn't, do.

goat

bluebrendan

Labour's campaign was about as much use as a chocolate teapot. At least that twot Farage lost although it's depressing that 13% voted for that bunch of xenophobes and closet racists.

Ludo

In times of austerity and recession politics always lurches to the right.

reddishblue

I've been in Caernarfon since before the election and still here. The only thing I know is there wasn't a Green party candidate here. Strange place is Wales.

reddishblue

The instant the LD's got into bed with the tories it was patently obvious they would get hammered come the next election.

What amazes me is the fact no-one appeared to see it coming.

goat

i watched the protest on a stream, more crusties than a fucking levellers gig and someone would make a killing selling v for vendetta masks

anyway, sign up for that league for fucks sake

goat

good lad and cheers for making effort with team name, the yanks are no fun

bluebrendan

How many teams have we got now?

(As the election thread morphs into the NFL one.)

goat

bluebrendan

Should be ok with 10, does that include Gav?

goat

gav, 3 yanks and a weirdly keen reddish

reddishblue

I've no idea what I'm doing. However If I finish in 9th above a yank I'll be happy.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I think when I did it I didn't even look at the website and managed to not finish bottom