News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

7th April

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, February 02, 2018, 19:10:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Rags at our place. Guard of honour would be lovely.

goat

probably be sorted before then

gavin

I've been thinking about this a while but they'll have to improve to keep up long enough  :D

In all seriousness we have some tough games coming up at the end of the month, start of the next and the chumps starts again. Injuries are mounting up too. Trying not to get too carried away.

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on February 02, 2018, 20:32:08
I've been thinking about this a while but they'll have to improve to keep up long enough  :D

In all seriousness we have some tough games coming up at the end of the month, start of the next and the chumps starts again. Injuries are mounting up too. Trying not to get too carried away.

City need 8 wins from 13 games and that's only if Ragchester win all theirs.

Ludo

7th April would be good.

That's my wedding anniversary, so it'd be nice to have something to cheer me up....

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Ludo on February 06, 2018, 08:34:30
7th April would be good.

That's my wedding anniversary, so it'd be nice to have something to cheer me up....
:D

bry the guy

I would like to see them do the guaud of honor.

bbk

Unless I've horsed the maths, as it stands, beating them would win us the league. Here's hoping we keep pace with them..

gavin

A mad conspiracy theorist might say that we are dropping points to match them  ;D