News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City @Toffees Match Thread

Started by KunDB, March 31, 2018, 16:31:02

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

City XI | Ederson, Walker, Kompany (C), Otamendi, Laporte, Fernandinho, Silva, De Bruyne, Sane, Sterling, Jesus

Subs | Bravo, Danilo, Gündogan, Bernardo. Adarabioyo, Zinchenko, Nmecha

Come on, City

gavin

Interesting back four. Presume Laporte at left back. Thought we might see Mendy and Sergio on the bench.

Come on City.

Paddy

Mendy and Aquero not ready yet. Saving Kun for the scousers and the rags

goat

told you, they want agueros 200ths against them

this game is done

gavin

3-0 half time. That'll do for half time. Lets get another couple second half. Some awesome play and goals again. The pick for me was Silva turning and changing the angle of play for the first. A few perfect passes later and it is smacked in on the volley by Sane. Beautiful.

Paddy

This is the best I have ever seen City's passing rate, If chances taken should be at least six a head...

KunDB

A joy to watch this football.

KunDB

1 3 will do nicely. Lets hope next PL match sparks a party.

Ludo

Excellent first first half but another somewhat lacklustre second half.

gavin

We do seem to take our foot off the gas when we go three up but we're going to have to fight for 90 minutes in the next few games so might be as well not to strain ourselves today. It is all set up now. One week, three games for glory.

Swiss

Quote from: gavin on March 31, 2018, 22:04:16
We do seem to take our foot off the gas when we go three up but we're going to have to fight for 90 minutes in the next few games so might be as well not to strain ourselves today. It is all set up now. One week, three games for glory.

I concur

Neil Mcnab

Rowley Birkin QC

There were times when David Silva collected the ball that the Everton players just stood off, respectfully, looking slightly scared.

And well they might.