News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Social Media sites

Started by Stephen Paul, April 08, 2018, 13:49:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Reading some posts on the social network from City fans after the defeat yesterday

Pep fuck off back to Barcelona

Hope I never see Sterling in a City shirt again

Otamendi should have been sold in January

And alot more on City forums

Obliviously these are the new fans that are coming on board because of the success

Its embarrassing to say the least

goat

my twitter feed is like an abortion

Rowley Birkin QC

As bitterly disappointing as this was, it is probably a good time for a little wake up call to keep some of City's newer supporters grounded. God forbid that we should end up with an army of arrogant, self entitled muppets following the Blues - that shit is for the rags and bindippers!

reddishblue

Stevie can get onto social media sites? Who'd have thought it.

nimrod

nimrod

Quote from: stephenmcfc on April 08, 2018, 13:49:10
Reading some posts on the social network from City fans after the defeat yesterday

Pep fuck off back to Barcelona

Hope I never see Sterling in a City shirt again

Otamendi should have been sold in January

And alot more on City forums

Obliviously these are the new fans that are coming on board because of the success

Its embarrassing to say the least

Just anger Steve, people talk bollocks when theyre angry and feel let down, human nature.

goat

Quote from: nimrod on April 08, 2018, 23:05:16
So whats new ?

cant stand most of the twats that follow me

zacc

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on April 08, 2018, 14:53:19
As bitterly disappointing as this was, it is probably a good time for a little wake up call to keep some of City's newer supporters grounded. God forbid that we should end up with an army of arrogant, self entitled muppets following the Blues - that shit is for the rags and bindippers!

well said that man

Lekos

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on April 08, 2018, 14:53:19

Sticky this Gav at the top of the forum.

Kilkenny Blue

can I be the first to say 'Typical City'?  8)

gavin

I only read City's Twitter to get the team asap.