News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Do you want the rags to win?

Started by gavin, April 14, 2018, 23:05:38

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

So we can win it ourselves by beating Swansea? They've two league games before we play Swansea. Think I'd actually rather they won them. Weird feeling.

KunDB

No, I am always happy when they lose and are in disarray. Still can have a party next week if that happens.

zacc

course not never want them to win

nimrod

Hesperus

Bugger that for a game of soldiers. More than happy for us to win it today with a Utd loss.

Lekos

Quote from: gavin on April 14, 2018, 23:05:38
So we can win it ourselves by beating Swansea? They've two league games before we play Swansea. Think I'd actually rather they won them. Weird feeling.

Absolutely not.  You've let yourself down, you've let your family down and most importantly, you've let us down, Gav.   ;) :D

KunDB

IT LOOKS LIKE YOU MIGHT BE DISAPPOINTED GAVIN. LOL

Glory, Glory Man Utd at OT Theatre of Dreams 0      Bottom of PL WBA 1      8 minutes left.

gavin

Can't say that I'm that disappointed to watch them get beat. Its really quite amusing. Its an amazing game football. Can't believe that they're even in danger of getting beat by these at home.

Lekos

lee

i never thought you write that about them gav!!

it's about beating them and finishing above them every season...peter swales mentality  ;D

gavin

Sad thing for them is that their season is about winning at City because they're nowhere near good enough to finish above us. Complete role reversal.

bluebrendan

I would have preferred us to win it on the pitch but if it's the rags handing it to us on a plate I'll take that!  :D

Rowley Birkin QC

I, for one, would not forgo the Baggies the great pleasure of beating the red twots.

Paddy

Watching the rags getting beaten by a relegated team yesterday and the Geordies winning was a brilliant days entertainment. Winning the title was a forgone conclusion but a great achievement. Congratulations to the team and all others involved